Invest in your wellbeing
As a female in the business world, you've been been told you can "have it all" - but it seems so hard and elusive, particularly in the lead up to the festive season.
If you're feeling particularly rushed, stressed or tired, take a moment to reflect.
If you are:
- getting impatient with delays or interruptions,
- speeding up the car to beat the red light,
- frequently getting angry or irritable,
- taking on too many responsibilities,
- little time for hobbies or time by yourself and
- having problems sleeping (such as trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up tired),
itís time to STOP and take stock and look at putting balance back into your life.
It need not take the time and effort you think as small lifestyle changes, made over time, compound - they literally multiply - and result in significant improvements - not just in the area you are focusing on, but in all areas of your life.
How often have you started something new, all excited at the beginning, but after a while the enthusiasm wanes and you slip back into your old ways? Having someone partner with you, listen, understand and support you on your journey really can make all the difference. That's why we have developed a new Pr1orities Three Step Wellness Program to provide you with not just the knowledge but to ensure actual change. The three step program consists of:
1. Step One: A Wellness Assessment that provides you with an easy but comprehensive online self-assessment on where you are out of Wellness balance
2. Step Two: A Wellness Activity Plan: a life-balance program designed to provide you with the activities you need to achieve Wellness
3. Step Three: Wellness Achievement Coaching: one-on-one coaching sessions to support your wellness changes and make them happen
The Pr1orities, three step or "Triple A" (Assessment, Activity and Achievement) Wellness Coaching Program combines what I have learned over my working life, extensive coach training and feedback from clients into one easy to follow, results-driven Wellness program that will make your 2012 a year to remember.
So if you would like 2012 to be the year you:
- reduce stress
- lose weight
- improve relationships
- gain better work/life balance
- maintain optimal health, or
- simply live life more fully
I would love to help you get there. I can be reached by phone on 0423 989 651, by email at email@example.com or head over to my website www.janosmond.com where you can book and pay online.
Have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year!
P.S. We have introductory assessments starting from just $99, so creating a Better Lifestyle with a qualified Wellness Coach has never been easier.