Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to The Investment Circle Pty Ltd , the company that owns and runs this website. Your access to and use of all information on this website www.womensinvestmentclub.com.au including purchase of any product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. You may be expected to pay when registering to attend individual events, specific courses or other services available on the website.
Membership does not guarantee you a free entry to all events, courses, and activities organised by us.
5. Certain activities, events or courses may have a stated condition of entry of a pre-requisite stated. Should you not conform to this condition or stated criteria, you may be denied entry to the activity, event or course
6. If you have registered for an activity or event, and for reason, you are unable to attend an activity for which you have confirmed your acceptance, you must give ample notice of your absence and leave the activity at the earliest to give others enough time and opportunity to join the event.
7. We expect members when interacting with others on the website, during our events, and courses too demonstrate a level of behaviour that is accepted as right and mindful of other’s needs. Should a member’s behaviour be disruptive during an event or a course or on the website or unfair to others such that it interferes or hinders other persons ability to participate or enjoy the event, course or the website. Then we may reserve the right to ask such a member to leave the website, the course or the event. The definition of proper behaviour may be based on commonly accepted standards and the needs of others present.
8. We expect that you shall not indulge in a behaviour that may cause anyone grief, injury or hurt related to their personal beliefs, gender, orientation, race, ethnicity, marital status, age, religion or disability.
9. We expect that you shall not stalk, confront or indulge in any offensive or hurtful behaviour towards others
10. Members from time to time may organise events or social activities that other members and visitors can join. Such activities must be submitted for approval and approved by us before they can be displayed on the website for others to attend. Members when organising activities must not charge others any fee as attendance fee. Members cannot organise activities for any other purpose except for sharing and learning and social interactions. Members cannot organise activities to give advice, promote a product or vendor or in way exploit the opportunity for any commercial purposes. If an activity/event is submitted for any purpose other than learning and sharing or social interactions, such an event application shall be rejected. Your event once approved cannot not be altered in a way that it violates these terms and conditions. Should you edit an event in a way that it alters its very intent we shall delete it immediately without the obligation to inform you.
11. Members may define conditions or pre-requisites for entry to events organised by them.
12. Members can organise events that are Members only, should they wish to restrict entry to their event to only registered users of the website. They can state so in the description of the event.
13. Should you organize an approved activity, it shall be your responsibility to ensure you participate in the activity. If for some reasons you cannot attend an event, you must ensure that you post it on website under your event description and give ample notice to the participants You can try to arrange for someone else to take ownership over the event in your absence and let the participants know. Should you have to cancel an event, you must state so in the event description section and also give ample notice to the registered participants.
14. Whilst all activities organized by members are approved by us, we cannot take responsibility for how an activity may be conducted by the organizer or of your own personal experience at the activity. You are responsible for your own experience, safety and own personal level of comfort when interacting with any individual (s) at the activity. You shall not hold us responsible the behaviour of any person or for any loss, injury, damage, or any dissonance between your expectations and experience at such an event.
15. Membership to the website does not guarantee you a complete and absolute right over it’s use and content. We reserve the complete right to terminate, block, amend, modify, cancel, change the website or any aspect of it, and place boundaries or restrictions on its use or part of it without notice or legal responsibility. We may define pre-requisites or stipulations that may govern the use of the website based on our judgement and discretion.
16. We may decide to discontinue the website at any time at our own discretion without liability.
17. We reserve the right to remove any information on the website including photographs, images, public postings, messages that are offensive. We shall continuously keep watch on all material posted on the website and do our best to delete any such material that is obnoxious or distasteful as quickly as possible. Should any time delay occur between such data being uploaded and being removed, you shall not hold us responsible or liable for having come into contact with any offensive images or information. You accept that such an occurrence can happen despite our best efforts -owing to the facility available to users to upload content and you shall absolve us of all responsibility for any offensive material posted by others.
18. You promise to not upload any offensive images, or information on the website. You shall not post any information that is misleading, deceptive, false or impinges on a copyright or patent. You shall not post any advertising or exploit the facility to upload information for commercial gains or advertising. You shall not indulge in a disruptive behaviour or be of a nuisance value to us in any way.
19. Should you be found posting indecent messages, information, images on the website, such a member’s registration to the website would be cancelled and that person would be held guilty of breach of terms and conditions of this service. The subscription fee for the remaining membership period shall not be refunded to the member.
20. You shall not hold us responsible for any postings on public forums linked to from the website or of its content or any action or consequences based on such information.
21. The extra Disclaimer listed on our home page is a part of these terms and conditions and shall apply to the use of the website and its parts by members and to all interactions through events, courses, activities; information and expert advice available on the website; social activities, forums and external links; any interactions with other members, exchange of information between the website and members and between members. By accepting the terms and conditions you are agreeing to the extra Disclaimer. Please read the Disclaimer before accepting the terms and conditions.
22. We may from time to time arrange activities through our partners. When participating in such activities, events or courses, you shall be deemed as ‘clients’ of The Investment Circle Pty Ltd for all practical purposes. You shall hold us under no obligation to reveal the terms and conditions of our partnership or affiliate relationship with these companies. We shall however list the names of our partners under ‘Affiliation & partnership’ on our home page for the sake of transparency. Should you wish not to deemed as our ‘client’, you may choose not to register for any events, courses, activities organised through any external company or website that is listed as a partner. Content providers do not fall under the scope of Affiliations & partnerships. We are under no obligation to list the names of the content providers.
23. We may end this agreement or cancel your membership at any time based on our judgement and retain the right to the decision to whether or not refund you the remaining subscription on your membership.
24. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
25. Our services are intended to be used by members within Australia only.
Visitors/ Non Members: All of the above where possible applies to Visitors or Non Members. In addition to the above, the following also applies to Visitors/Non Members to the website.
26. Certain sections of the website are open for members only and visitors cannot access these sections
27. On registration for an event or course visitors agree to pay for our services as set out on our website. Unless payment for a course, event or a good is received by us, a registration or an order cannot be deemed as final. Events may have certain pre-requisites set from time to time and visitors are expected to conform to any pre-defined conditions of entry. Should visitors not conform to the stated conditions or pre-requisites of entry, they may be denied the right to attend the event, activity or course. Certain events may be termed ‘for Members only’ which are not open for Visitors/Non – Members to attend. We reserve the right to restrict entry to such events termed as Members Only to registered users of the website.
28. You agree to ensure that your registration details for an event or course are true and accurate at all times.
29. We reserve the right to cancel your registration to an event or course for breach of these terms and conditions.
30. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
31. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change
32. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
33. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
34. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
35. We supply and despatch our products to customers within Australia only.
36. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
37. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our shop online page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
38. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
39. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
40. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
41. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
42. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
43. We may sell from our website products that are supplied by third parties. Whenever this is the case, we shall post for you contact details for the suppliers should you want to amend or cancel your orders or require follow up for any reason.
44. Our refund policy is stated on home page on all products and services page.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
45. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited
46. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
47. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
48. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
49. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
50. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
51. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
52. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
53. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website‘s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
54. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
55. All trade marks, brands and logos which are used on this website are either owned by us, undergoing registration or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
56. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
57. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
58. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
59. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
60. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
61. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
62. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
63. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
64. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold the directors and staff of the company.harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
65. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
66. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
67. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
68. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.